Many local food stores are providing delivery services for people who are social isolating.
Claremont Foodies Market IGA
- Home delivery of essential groceries
- Available to people who fall into one of the following categories:
- COVID-19 positive
- Over 70
- Over 65 with a medical condition
- Over 50 and Indigenous
- Have a high-risk medical condition
- Have a disability which affects mobility
- Deliveries to 6008, 6009, 6010 and 6011 postcodes
- Email email@example.com
- Home delivery of farm-direct food and local produce
- Order by 12pm for next day delivery
- $10 delivery fee
- $100 minimum order
- Swanbourne Market website
- Home delivery of bread, milk, pastries, etc.
- Deliveries Monday to Friday, from am 6 to 10am
- Free delivery
- Minimum order of $25
- Order by 1pm for next morning delivery
- Barrett's Bakery website
- Home delivery of meat and ready-made meals
- Deliveries on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Order by 4pm the day before
- Pronto Butchers website
Peter's Choice Butchery
I can't get what I need
If you have any difficulties finding the things you need, please contact us
We may be able to help line you up with the right business if you're after a specific item.
Or if one of the above stores is too busy to make your delivery, or you don't meet the minimum spend amount, we can organise for a volunteer to assist in shopping and bringing your groceries to you.
Is a local food business missing from this list?
If you're a Claremont food business providing home delivery services while we're social distancing, contact us
so we can add your details to this page.