The Claremont Community Funding Program provides financial assistance to groups and individuals who aim to benefit the Town by encouraging social activity, vibrancy, community participation, and sustainability within Claremont.
Who we can support
We can assist:
- Community groups and services
- Charitable organisations
- Social enterprises
As our community grants are about benefiting the Claremont community, unfortunately we're unable to assist groups or individuals that are:
We usually award small grants of up to $2,000 depending on the project and benefits to the community.
We will consider grants above this amount for larger-scale initiatives that demonstrate an ongoing benefit to a significant portion the community.
How to apply
To apply for a community grant:
- Complete the community funding application form
- Complete both sides of the direct deposit request and statement by a supplier form
- Return both forms, with any attachments, to the Town of Claremont by email, post or in person, marked for the attention of the Community Development team
Hints and tips for applying
Our funding program can be competitive. To increase your chances of success, we recommend that you:
- Demonstrate a clear benefit specifically aimed at the Claremont community
- Support your application with quotes or receipts from any third-party suppliers
- Apply in good time - allow up to four weeks between applying and being informed of our decision
- Contact us if you're unsure whether your initiative meets our criteria